Who else was a fan of buttered noodles as a kid? There was something about the combination of pasta and butter that grabbed my attention and got me to the dinner table without fail. As an adult, I’m still all about that simple pasta life. But instead of butter, I love using garlic to achieve that savory factor. This Creamy Vegan Garlic Noodles Recipe reminds me of a grownup version of buttered noodles. It’s quick and simple, yet incredibly flavorful and rich.
The thing I love most about this vegan garlic noodles recipe, aside from the comforting nostalgia, is that it only uses one pot. I love one-pot dishes! With a baby glued to my side at all times, minimizing cleanup is a major priority in my life. The pasta cooks right in the sauce, which thickens up as it simmers. It may seem a bit watery at first, but give the noodles a chance to release some starch into the vegetable broth and you’ll see how magically this recipe comes together.
Once you turn off the heat, scoop a full container of our Garlic & Herb Cheeze Spread into the skillet. Season with salt and pepper and then toss to incorporate the creaminess into every nook and cranny. This is the point where it’s really hard not to just dive in with a fork and eat the entire skillet on your own. Resist! This Creamy Vegan Garlic Noodles Recipe gets even better when the pasta is topped with fresh parsley and a squeeze of lemon. It’s what pasta dreams are made of.
Whoever said vegan pasta couldn’t be creamy and decadent has clearly never tried my Creamy Vegan Garlic Noodles Recipe. They’re rich, savory, and delicious with zero dairy involved. I hope your family loves this recipe as much as mine does! Let me know if you make it by tagging me on Instagram!
Creamy Vegan Garlic Noodles Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter or olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup water
- 8 ounces pasta (I used linguine)
- 1 container Plant Perks Garlic & Herb Cheeze Spread
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Few twists of black pepper
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped, for garnish
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges, for garnish
- Melt the vegan butter or olive oil in a large deep skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic to the skillet and sauté until fragrant and light golden, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta to the broth and cook according to the package directions, until al dente. Remove from heat.
- Scoop the Garlic & Herb Cheeze Spread into the pasta and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat the noodles in the cream sauce.
- Divide the noodles between four plates. Garnish each with fresh parsley and a lemon wedge.