It’s not a secret I’m slightly obsessed with dill. The fresh flavor brightens up any plate of veggies. In fact, our Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread is one of my all time favorite flavors. I love slathering it on a bagel or using it as a sandwich spread. Although, I think I might have found my new favorite application in this Vegan Dill Pickle Dip Recipe.
In this dip, everything I love about crunchy, sour dill pickles gets wrapped up in a blanket of velvety cream cheeze and plopped in a bowl. There’s actually a quarter cup of straight up dill pickle juice in this dip! Combined with finely chopped red onion, fresh dill, and, of course, little bits of dill pickle, this is one snack I’m happy to pucker up for.
How Sour Do You Like Your Pickle?
The best part about this dip is that you can control just how it tastes. Want more of that sour pickle flavor? Add another tablespoon of pickle juice. Are you as crazy in love with fresh dill as I am? Throw in another handful! Not a fan of red onion? Swap it out for finely chopped chives or shallot. This Vegan Dill Pickle Dip totally customizable and completely delicious.
I take such great satisfaction in presenting a snack to a group and hearing them exclaim, “This is vegan?!” That’s exactly what’ll happen when you set out a bowl of this Vegan Dill Pickle Dip at your next shindig. Serve it with a bowl of potato chips (my favorite) or baby carrots, celery, and strips of bell pepper. It has that irresistible creamy, savory quality that store-bought dips have with none of the dairy. If you make my Vegan Dill Pickle Dip Recipe, tag me on Instagram @plant_perks so I can see your creation!
Vegan Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- 2 containers of Plant Perks Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread
- ¼ cup dill pickle juice
- ⅓ cup dill pickles, chopped into tiny pieces
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Few twists of black pepper
- Chips and veggies, for serving
- Scoop the Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread into a large bowl. Stir in the dill pickle juice and mix until the dip is creamy and smooth.
- Add the chopped dill pickles, chopped red onion, and fresh dill to the bowl and season with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Stir everything together and adjust flavors to taste.
- Transfer the vegan dill pickle dip to a serving bowl and serve with your favorite potato chips and sliced veggies.