How’s everyone doing out there? We’ve been spending a lot more time at home and taking things slow. I love the fact that I can spend so much time with my kids these days. I finally feel like I’m getting the maternity leave I never had! As of now, there’s no end in sight for when we can start entertaining friends again. But when we can, I know exactly what I’m going to serve along with our favorite bottle of wine. This spring vegan cheese board layout!
The first day of spring came and went without much of a fuss. There are way bigger things going on in the world these days! That doesn’t mean the start of a new season isn’t worth celebrating, though. Along with the promise of warmer days, spring brings a whole bunch of fresh produce to the table that I’ve personally been waiting for all winter. Think peas, asparagus, radishes, and citrus. They’re all worthy of a place on my spring vegan cheese board.
When building a vegan cheese board, I like to start with the vegan cheese and build a theme from there. I chose our Garlic & Herb Cheeze Spread and Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread for this spring-themed board, but you can choose your favorites.
Next, crackers. I always include at least one gluten-free cracker on my vegan cheese board; these happen to be rice crackers. The other cracker is seeded and crumbly and offers a nice contrast in taste and texture.
No vegan cheese board is complete without veggies! I used sugar snap peas, sliced cucumber, baby carrots, and radishes. You can also tuck some fresh herbs in amongst the veggies for visual interest and a delicious aroma. Dill would be fabulous!
Finally, something sweet. I just mixed up some golden raisins with coconut chips and placed them on the board for grazing. The flavor combination is so good! Blood oranges are still in season for a few more weeks so get your fill now. The color is absolutely gorgeous and they taste amazing. What else would you add to this spring vegan cheese board? Let me know on Instagram!
Spring Vegan Cheese Board Recipe
Cranberry Pistachio Vegan Cheese Ball Recipe
Vegan Butternut Squash and Pomegranate Bruschetta Recipe
Vegan Cranberry Jalapeño Dip Recipe
Vegan Holiday Party Cheese Board Recipe
- 1 package Plant Perks Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread
- 1 package Plant Perks Garlic & Herb Cheeze Spread
- 1 package gluten-free crackers
- 1 package seeded crackers
- Various spring veggies (I used sugar snap peas, cucumber, radishes, and baby carrots)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- ½ cup coconut chips
- Blood orange or grapefruit, sliced into wedges
- Start by placing the Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread and Garlic & Herb Cheeze Spread on a large serving platter.
- Arrange the crackers around the cheeze spreads.
- Cluster the spring veggies around the crackers and cheeze spreads.
- Mix the golden raisins and coconut chips in a small bowl and place on the serving platter.
- Fill in any gaps with sliced blood orange or your favorite citrus.