It’s getting steamy outside and that can only mean one thing – summer is almost here! I am so ready for lazy days hanging out by the lake and pool. People talk about kicking back and relaxing during summer but I always find myself super busy between traveling, hosting friends and family, and chasing my two kids around outside. I’m not complaining, of course! This year, I’m making a promise to myself to set aside some time each week to chill. Preferably with a plate of this Veggie & Herb Mediterranean Vegan Dip in front of me.
While Missoula is mostly back to normal, this year might look a little bit different for folks in other parts of the country. Gatherings will be smaller and more intimate, which I actually love. This Veggie & Herb Mediterranean Vegan Dip is the perfect snack to set out when you have a couple of friends coming over.
Our Garlic & Herb Cheeze Spread provides a creamy, flavorful base for this Veggie & Herb Mediterranean Dip. I love dipping crackers straight into a container of our cheeze spread, but smearing it on a plate and topping it with fresh veggies and herbs takes it to a new level.
The final touch is a tofu “feta” made with just four ingredients. Simply mix up some lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and salt in a bowl, then toss with crumbled tofu. Let the tofu sit and marinate while you prep the rest of the ingredients. I can’t wait to make this Veggie & Herb Mediterranean Vegan Dip Recipe all summer long! I hope you love it as much as I do.
View More Vegan Recipes
Veggie & Herb Mediterranean Vegan Dip Recipe
Cranberry Pistachio Vegan Cheese Ball Recipe
Jalapeño Vegan Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
Vegan Pimento Cheese Dip Recipe
Easy Vegan Fondue Recipe
- 2 packages Plant Perks Garlic & Herb Cheeze Spread
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup organic cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- ¼ cup tofu “feta” (recipe follows)
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped (I used parsley and mint)
- Pita chips or crackers, for serving
For the tofu “feta” (makes 1 cup)
- 1 cup extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- To make the tofu “feta,” crumble a cup of extra firm tofu into a bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and salt until well combined. Pour the mixture over the crumbled tofu and toss to coat. Adjust the flavors to taste (I added a bit more salt). Set the tofu “feta” in the fridge while you prep the rest of the dip.
- Spread the Garlic & Herb Cheeze Spread in an even layer on a plate or small serving platter. Top with cucumber, tomato, and olives.
- Sprinkle a few tablespoons of the tofu “feta” over the veggies and garnish with fresh parsley, mint, basil, dill, or a combination of herbs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve the Veggie & Herb Mediterranean Dip with pita chips or crackers.