Do I have any meal-preppers out there? I think a lot of us wish we had more time to prepare meals for the week but all of those ingredients and recipes and containers can feel so overwhelming. If you’re trying to ease into the meal planning game, I have an easy, no-cooking-required recipe that will add a splash of color to your lunchtime routine. Introducing, my Rainbow Veggie Wraps!
Veggies are the star of this nutrient-packed wrap. I included a vegetable in (almost) every color of the rainbow to make this both a visually stunning and nutritionally diverse lunch. Let’s take a quick look at each one.
- Red bell peppers are a great source of vitamin B6 and folate. Hurray!
- Carrot is high in beta carotene, fiber, and potassium. Amazing.
- Yellow bell pepper is super high in vitamin C – great for a strong immune system!
- Cucumbers are loaded with water, keeping us hydrated and happy.
- Purple cabbage is not only beautiful, it’s super high in antioxidants.
I also added some microgreens and fresh dill to add interesting texture to these Rainbow Veggie Wraps. They might be small and dainty, but microgreens are actually extremely healthy and packed with nutrients. Don’t overlook these little guys! I love adding microgreens to wraps, salads, and avocado toast.
These Rainbow Veggie Wraps wouldn’t be nearly as delicious without a smear of our Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread. Normally I like to dip my wraps in salsa or guacamole but this one doesn’t need anything else. Our Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread is savory and puckery with a fresh dill finish – I absolutely adore it. If you make my Rainbow Veggie Wraps, be sure to tag me on Instagram!
Vegan Rainbow Veggie Wraps Recipe
Chickpea and Wild Rice Vegan Soup Recipe
Slow Cooker Potato Vegan Soup Recipe
Roasted Carrot Dill Vegan Soup Recipe
Vegan Tomato Soup with Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Makes 2 wraps
- 2 whole wheat or gluten-free wraps
- ¼ cup Plant Perks Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread
- ¼ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- ¼ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup purple cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup microgreens
- Spread the Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread on top of both wraps.
- Layer the veggies in a horizontal row down the center of each wrap.
- Starting at one end, roll up the wrap, tucking in the filling as you go.
- Place the wraps seam side down and slice in half.
- Enjoy immediately or wrap up and keep in the fridge until lunchtime.