Have you ever hosted a brunch party? I love making a vegan cheese board and splitting a bottle of wine with my girlfriends, but I have to say that brunch parties are my absolute favorite way to entertain. Not only is it a fun way to ease into the weekend, the festivities usually wrap up by mid-afternoon, leaving plenty of time to rest and chill afterwards. If you’re new to brunch parties, this Weekend Vegan Brunch Board is a great template for throwing your own intimate soirée!
There are so many different ways to host a brunch party. For this one, I decided to go with a build-your-own-toast theme. Even if you aren’t hosting guests, this Weekend Vegan Brunch Board offers a great way to clean out your fridge on a Sunday morning and enjoy an interactive breakfast with the family.
I usually look in my fridge to see what fruits and veggies need to be eaten ASAP and select a vegan cheeze spread that matches the flavor story of the other items going on the board. I had a couple of mini cucumbers hanging out in the crisper drawer so obviously I went with our Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread. It’s my favorite flavor to pair with fresh vegetables! I filled two bowls with jam and almond butter to offer a sweet option as well.
Next, I added some steamed peas and a bit of agave nectar and flaky sea salt to the board, further building on the savory/sweet theme. By the way, that’s fresh cantaloupe juice I made in the blender earlier this week. It’s super easy to make and so delicious.
With all of your bowls on the board you can start layering in fruit and veggie slices. I went with cucumber, champagne grapes, peach, and dried sweetened orange slices.
Finally, add the toast to the board and serve while it’s still hot and crisp. That’s all there is to it! If you’re looking for some tasty flavor combinations, I’ve been loving almond butter with a drizzle of agave and a sprinkle of sea salt. For savory toast, I’ll usually do a big smear of Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread and top it with sliced cucumber, peas, a pinch of salt, and fresh dill if I have any. I hope your guests love this delicious brunch offering!
Weekend Vegan Brunch Board Recipe
Spring Vegan Cheeze Board Recipe
Holiday Vegan Cheeze Board Setup
Eco-Friendly Vegan Snack Board Recipe
Cinco de Mayo Vegan Snack Board
Farmers Market Vegan Cheeze Board
- 1 package Plant Perks Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 jar of your favorite jam
- 1 cup peas, warmed
- 1 ounce flaky sea salt
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 1 5-ounce package of sweetened dried orange slices
- 1 yellow peach, sliced into wedges
- 2 mini seedless cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large bunch of champagne grapes
- 4 slices of sourdough or gluten-free bread, toasted and cut in half
- Place the Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread in the middle of your serving board. Scoop the almond butter and jam into small bowls and place them in the upper left and right corners of the board.
- Pour the peas into a small bowl and place it in the lower right corner of the board.
- Fill two one-ounce ramekins with flaky sea salt (I love Maldon) and agave nectar and place them towards the top center of the board.
- Fan the sweetened dried orange slices around the bowl of almond butter. Scatter the peach slices around the oranges and almond butter – overlapping is okay!
- Fan the mini cucumber slices around the bowl of jam and around the package of Dill Havarti Cheeze Spread.
- Use scissors to snip the champagne grapes into small, grabbable clusters. Place the clusters in any open spots on the board, overlapping where necessary.
- Add the toast to the board last so it’s still warm and crispy when you’re ready to serve.