I’ve got one more festive vegan Halloween recipe for you this week. I hope you’re ready for a totally flavor-packed snack! This Vegan Halloween Taco Dip can be made in one large dish or (my preference) four mini pie dishes for individual appetizers worthy of double dipping. Let’s make some Vegan Halloween Taco Dip!
This is a great appetizer recipe to make if you’re having a few friends over for Halloween. Individual bowls of dip means you won’t swap germs with any of your pals, plus you won’t feel guilty licking the dish clean. It’s that good! Probably because the base is made with refried beans, which I love. I mixed in a tablespoon of taco seasoning for extra flavor, then spread a layer in the bottom of each pie dish.
Then, I added a big heaping spoonful of our Sriracha Cheddar Cheeze Spread to each dish. This was obviously my favorite layer. I love the slightly spicy flavor and creamy texture it offers to this Vegan Halloween Taco Dip!
Salsa and guacamole round out the layers of this dip. Some chopped tomato, black olives, and green onion line the perimeter of each bowl.
Finally, it’s time to draw a spider web. This can be a little challenging, so don’t be discouraged if your web doesn’t look 100 percent perfect. Mine sure didn’t! But the end result was so delicious that I didn’t care one bit. What do you think, will you make these little Vegan Halloween Taco Dip bowls this weekend? If you do, make sure you tag me on Instagram so I can see your work!
Vegan Halloween Taco Dip Recipe
• Ultimate Vegan Nachos Recipe
• Vegan Mexican Pinwheels Recipe
• Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe
• Creamy Vegan Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
• Spicy Black Bean Vegan Taquitos Recipe
- 1 16-ounce can of vegan refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 package Plant Perks Sriracha Cheddar Cheeze Spread
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Empty the can of refried beans into a bowl and mix in the taco seasoning. Add ¼ cup of refried beans to four mini pie dishes and spread to cover the bottom.
- Add a heaping spoonful of Sriracha Cheddar Cheeze Spread to each mini pie dish and spread over the refried beans.
- Layer ¼ cup of salsa into each mini pie dish, followed by ¼ cup of guacamole.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes, black olives, and green onion around the perimeter of each bowl of taco dip.
- Scoop the vegan sour cream into a pastry bag fitted with a fine tip. Or, fill a zip top bag with vegan sour cream and cut one of the bottom corners with scissors.
- With a steady hand, draw a spider web onto the surface of each Halloween taco dip. The webs probably won’t be perfect – but they don’t need to be!
- Cover and refrigerate the Vegan Halloween Taco Dip bowls until ready to serve.