Who would have imagined in their wildest dreams that this holiday season would look so different from last year? December 2020 is decidedly more subdued than holidays past, but that doesn’t mean you can’t turn up the festive cheer at home. As you wrap gifts, decorate your house, and watch movies by the fire, why not make a vegan holiday cheese board to munch on? This beautiful snack board serves four people easily, making it perfect for a night when you’d rather graze than cook a full meal.
As always, I like to begin building a vegan holiday cheese board by anchoring it with the largest items. These are almost always bowls filled with snacks and dips. For this board I used a package of our Smoked Gouda Cheeze Spread, some Italian Nocellara olives, golden raisins, and salted cashews. If you can’t find these specific olives (I got them from Trader Joe’s) you can use any green olive.
Many people don’t know this, but winter is citrus fruit season. Have you seen people on social media making dehydrated orange garland this month? So pretty! I picked up some sweetened dried orange slices to add a pop of color and a sugary treat to this savory snack board. Multigrain crackers are basic, yet perfect for dipping in the Smoked Gouda Cheeze Spread.
Grapes, apple slices, and a few fresh rosemary sprigs finish out this delicious and seasonal snack platter. If you’re feeling really festive, you can sprinkle some coconut flakes on your table for “snow!” I couldn’t help myself. I hope this Vegan Holiday Cheese Board brings some joy to your micro celebrations this month!
View More Vegan Recipes
Vegan Holiday Cheese Board Recipe
• Spring Vegan Cheeze Board Recipe
• Autumn Vegan Cheese Board Recipe
• Eco-Friendly Vegan Snack Board Recipe
• Cinco de Mayo Vegan Snack Board Recipe
• Farmers Market Vegan Cheeze Board
• Weekend Vegan Brunch Board Recipe
- 1 package Plant Perks Smoked Gouda Cheeze Spread
- 1 cup organic Italian Nocellara olives, drained (or any green olive)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1 5.3-ounce package of sweetened dried orange slices
- 4 ounces multigrain crackers or gluten-free crackers (about 16 crackers)
- 8 ounces red grapes
- 1 apple, sliced
- A few fresh rosemary sprigs
- Scoop the Smoked Gouda Cheeze Spread into a dip bowl and place it on the board with a mini serving spoon or cheese knife.
- Transfer the olives into a slightly larger bowl and set it on the board next to the cheeze.
- Pour the golden raisins and roasted salted cashews into bowls of similar size and set them on the board.
- Cluster the sweetened dried orange slices in three sections on the board.
- Layer the crackers in three piles on the board.
- Add clusters of grapes across the board.
- Arrange the apple slices in three sections on the board. Stick a few fresh rosemary sprigs throughout the board for festive flair.